TRAINING SESSION TIMES AND LOCATIONS.
North Somerset Athletics Club (NSAC) is a multi-discipline athletic club and trains on the following days and at the below venues:
• 5.30 – 7.30pm – Clevedon School. Combined Events Squad. School years 6-8
• 6.00 – 7.30pm – Nailsea School. Athletics techniques and conditioning. School years 4 – 7
• 7.15 – 8.30pm – Nailsea School. High Jump for beginners and intermediate/advanced. (Alternate weeks)
• 7.45 – 9.00pm – Clevedon School. Track & Field Conditioning session. School years 7+
•6.45pm – 8.15pm – Clevedon School. Endurance, Intermediate/advanced. (All welcome)
• 6.00 – 7.00pm – Priory School. Fun multi event athletic and endurance. School years 3-6 (min age 8)
• 6.30 – 8.30pm – Clevedon School during the summer months, Clevedon Seafront winter months, School years 6+. Speed/Sprint sessions and endurance group
• 7.00 – 8.00pm – Priory School. Track & Field, conditioning and endurance. School years 7+
• 5.30 – 7.00pm – Clevedon School, School years 6-9, Various Track & Field activities, Sportshall, Relays, Games,
Fundamentals, fun fitness etc.
•7.00– 8.00pm– Filton College. Endurance, Intermediate/advanced.
• 8.30 – 10.30am – Clevedon School 11+ yrs Speed/Sprint session. Field disciplines and endurance group.
• 10.30 – 12.00am – Clevedon School 8-12 yrs Multi event and fun fitness.
• 10.30 – 12.00am – Priory School 8-16 yrs Multi event and fun fitness.
• 10.00-11.15am – Ashton Court, Endurance session. All age groups catered for. Good recovery session for the more experienced athletes, but a good endurance building run for younger ones. Start at Pitch & Putt car park via top entrance.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding joining sessions.
In all training events we ask that you arrive at least 10 minutes before each session to allow for a warm up. This ensures maximum use of the facilities and prevents injury.
Please bring a drink, appropriate clothing for the weather and conditions. Failure to come in good time and bring said items may result in you being unable to train.